1st call paper submission due:
June 16, 2023, June 30, 2023, July 7, 2023
1st call notification to authors:
July 28, 2023, August 1, 2023
2nd call paper submission due:
August 25, 2023
2nd call notification to authors:
September 5, 2023
Attendance Registration due:
September 10, 2023, September 17, 2023, September 24, 2023, September 30, 2023
Camera ready due:
September 15, 2023, September 24, 2023, September 30, 2023
October 4-6, 2023
|Regular participant||€ 400|
|Regular participant (IEEE member)||€ 350|
|PC member||€ 300|
|PC member (IEEE member)||€ 250|
|Student participant||€ 160|
|Student participant (IEEE member)||€ 80|
|Accompanying person (includes historical tour and conference dinner)||€ 75|
|40% fee reduction on additional paper|
The Workshop accepts two types of submissions:
- 4–6 pages long IEEE-style papers. The accepted and presented papers will be added to the Proceedings of the Workshop, published in IEEE Xplore and indexed in SCOPUS and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
- Short one-page long abstracts. The authors of the accepted and presented submissions will have an opportunity to publish an extended version of the paper in the special issue of the ICT and Management journal and indexed in EBSCO and other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases.
Note that the article accepted will be published only in the case of an in-person or remote presentation.
Instructions for the authors
Submission of the review version
Please submit an original paper (4-6 pages) stating the main contributions of your work as well as key references. Conference content will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I;) databases. Contributions must use LaTeX IEEEtran style or the Word template and must be handed in EDAS system as PDF.
Submission of the final version (accepted paper)
IEEE e-Copyright form, available through EDAS, must be filled in before final version upload
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
- Please make sure that irrespective to the paper size (A4 or Letter) the column height is exactly 234.95mm (9.25″) (see image below)
- Do not put any copyright texts at the bottom of the first page
IEEE Conference record number: 59774X